Teens in the City

Hey! Do you want to roleplay? Well, either you aren't logged in or you don't have an account. Register with your character's name, read the rules, and start roleplaying today!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Teens in the City

Hey! Do you want to roleplay? Well, either you aren't logged in or you don't have an account. Register with your character's name, read the rules, and start roleplaying today!

Teens in the City

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teens in the City

A sims 3 roleplay!

Some changes I made (I will update when I make a change!)

Rabid The Overlord
    Rabid The Overlord
    Admin

Some changes I made (I will update when I make a change!) Empty Some changes I made (I will update when I make a change!)

Post  Rabid The Overlord Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:40 pm

I have made it always summer time in the roleplay.

I am planning to add part time jobs.

I am also adding a residential area pretty soon. Stay tuned and if you have a screenshot of a sim for this roleplay, make an account and role play! I get bored running four characters!
    Rabid The Overlord
    Rabid The Overlord
    Admin

Some changes I made (I will update when I make a change!) Empty Re: Some changes I made (I will update when I make a change!)

Post  Rabid The Overlord Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:58 am

I finished making part time jobs and residential area.

I also added a new rule that says this is a 13+ RPG.

Trying to get more people to join, this forum is kinda empty..
    Rabid The Overlord
    Rabid The Overlord
    Admin

Some changes I made (I will update when I make a change!) Empty Re: Some changes I made (I will update when I make a change!)

Post  Rabid The Overlord Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:10 pm

If you don't have The Sims 3, PM me! I have a lot of pictures!

I'm adding the above statement to the rules. I'm going to a convention and won't be back for 3 days. If anyone joins, I will get to it after this convention.
    Rabid The Overlord
    Rabid The Overlord
    Admin

Post  Rabid The Overlord Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:13 pm

Back from the convention. I will (hopefully) add pictures to the topics soon.
    Rabid The Overlord
    Rabid The Overlord
    Admin

Post  Rabid The Overlord Sat May 18, 2013 8:11 pm

I apologize for not being on in so long, life is hectic. I might not add pictures, but I will try to keep on as often as possible.
    Rabid The Overlord
    Rabid The Overlord
    Admin

Post  Rabid The Overlord Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:05 pm

Well, I apologize again for not being on, I've been sick and I've had a ton of tests in school due to summer coming. I hope to make this forum better and bigger. No one seems to have joined yet...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content